Thursday 23 July 2015

My First Time At Wimbledon!

This year I was lucky enough to attend one of the most famous sporting events, Wimbledon! Tennis I have always loved; I'm probably not the best at playing tennis (I mean, I could give you a run for your money on table tennis) but watching it is one of the most adrenaline pumping, competitive and tense sports you could watch on television. So for me, watching it in real life in front of me was one of the most exciting things I could ever do.

My sister and I travelled to London nice and early amidst all the train and tube strikes, and arrived at the venue. It was bustling with all kinds of people, we could feel the buzzing atmosphere as soon as we set foot inside. Here are the pictures from the day!
















 









We were even lucky enough to watch Andy Murray training/warming up! I screen shot this from a video so the quality isn't great, sorry!



I had an unforgettable day! Thank you to my sister for accompanying me and well done to all the players!


Soph x

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I'd love to go to Wimbledon :)
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete