Tuesday 2 December 2014

Favourite Purchase of the Week!


As many of you probably know, internet sensation Zoe Sugg (Zoella) has brought out her own beauty range! So, I thought I'd share with you my favourite purchase of this week; Zoella's "Bath Fizz Bar".


The packaging is enough to excite me in itself, so dainty and pretty looking! The variation of pastel colours and the fact the fizz bar is in CUBES (like chocolate?!) makes the overall looking of the product so lovable to any eye. Not only that, but it doesn't crumble  and you get the perfect amount for that silky smooth bath water.



 I used one cube in my bath, and immediately the smell arose and captured a soapy/sherbet smell with an edge in the air. It made my skin soft, and left my bath smelling DELICIOUS. So delicious I could have eaten that bar... (Don't do it though, it does say it on the packaging!) 



You can get this scrumptious product along with the other products from Zoella's beauty range here.


Soph x

No comments:

Post a Comment