Friday 22 August 2014

How Graham Norton Are You?

Hello Smilers!!


If you are wondering why on earth Graham Norton is staring at you with his arms crossed at the top of my blog post...Well it refers to this very exciting opportunity which gives you guys the chance to get involved with something which you can forever brag about to your friends and family.. ESPECIALLY if you are a huge fan of the comedic and lively character. I, and I'm sure the majority of the nation spend a numerous amount of time chuckling and balling with laughter watching his hit television talk show 'The Graham Norton Show'. Not only that, but his effortless ability to bring a smile to our faces every year with his hilarious commentaries to the Eurovision Song Contest, making him one of the most likeable characters to watch and listen to. And now, we all have the chance to read about him too......


First.. WATCH THIS << And if you've watched and are now asking "But how do I let Graham know what I love?" HERE IS YOUR ANSWER:


 Graham Norton is giving you the chance to meet him for his upcoming launch of his new book 'Graham Norton: The Life and Loves of a He-Devil'.

 Graham believes its really the things you love that define who you are (which I completely agree with!); and so tells the story of his childhood to present day, describing just what and who he loved and sometimes lost. Not only that, but he shares his loves and obsessions big and small as he's grown older. It is written with incredible enthusiasm, characteristic humour and outrageous candour and will be a fantastic and honest memoir on the theme of love. Sounds like a great read, right? (If you fancy this and want to pre-order, you can on Amazon by clicking HERE.) 

All you have to do to be in with the chance of meeting him, is by taking (literally) a minute or two of your time to have a go at this quiz: CLICK HERE Its really quick, and fun to do and asks questions which really make you question who you are as a person and whether you really are a 'He-Devil'.

It took me less than a minute to do, and I have now discovered that Graham and I would in fact be the best of friends.....


The information in regards to meeting Graham will be at the bottom of your quiz results. Have fun, and good luck!!


Soph x




4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and I'm enjoying it! I can't wait for more posts. I also really like the layout of your blog! If you had a moment could you check out my blog?
    http://simplyeasierliving.blogspot.com/
    I also just followed you on Bloglovin' if you could do the same!
    Thanks
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by, your comments mean the world and really made me smile. I have followed you back and about to check out your blog now! Thank you again,

      Lots of love x

      Delete
  2. Love his idea of what you love defines you! Great post!
    Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!
    www.emilyh.co
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my lovely, yes I completely agree with his view! Thanks for stopping by, I will check out your blog right away :) x

      Delete